Click on a job opening below, and apply via indeed.
Houston, TX 77018 | Full-time
Sobriety Matters is currently seeking an enthusiastic, compassionate Admission Counselor for our residential treatment center in Houston.
- Completes all phases of assessments and intakes, to ensure compliance with Department of State Health Services and Joint Commission standards and regulations and Sobriety Matters standards.
- Answers intake calls and schedules appointments for assessments in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with referral sources ensuring that the source is promptly notified of admission and documents for follow up.
- Assists Utilization Review team with insurance verification.
- Ensures all admissions meet Texas Department of Insurance criteria.
- Communicates with QCC on all admissions if not a qualified credentialed counselor in order to ensure proper admission authorization is obtained.
- Develop rapport with potential clients including answering questions and concerns about treatment.
Houston, TX 77018 | Part-time
Sobriety Matters is currently seeking an enthusiastic, compassionate Recovery Advocate for our residential treatment center in Garden Oaks.
- Documents client and milieu observations in the medical record and communicates client issues and concerns to the nursing/clinical and administrative staff.
- Serves as a role model to the clients, demonstrating an understanding of the fundamentals to a balanced recovery program.
- Coordinate client care and ensure that clients are in groups and aware of unit expectations.
- Coordinates admissions with the nursing staff to ensure the safety of the client and the client environment.
- Assists in emergency situations as directed.
- Understands and maintains confidentiality of patient information and records.
- Recognizes crisis situations and provides appropriate interventions based on training and experience.
- Escorts clients for meals, off-site appointments, or other related client activities.
- Facilitates or co-facilitates CD Educational groups.
- Monitors and documents client self-administration of medication.